You've been on the treadmill or running through New England's snow and
slush. All for this: the chance to do your best in this year's 10K at
the Groton Road Race. Traveling over the rolling hills of picturesque
Groton for close to six and a half miles, the course is as beautiful
as it is challenging. Lace-up those running shoes. We'll see you out
- Course is USATF certified and sanctioned (USATF #MA06003JK).
- Timing accuracy assured with "ChronoTrack" chip
- Route closed to traffic ensures runners' safety.
- Course has two water stops at the 2- and 4-mile marks.
- Synchronized time clocks at every mile mark.
- Race typically fields 500+ runners.
- Not local? Check out our virtual option.
10K Course Map
View Groton Road Race 10k in a larger map